Trent Bridge

48 | Premium Genetics for Premium Markets LOT 98 TRENT BRIDGE T361 Yearling JULY 2023 BREEDPLAN EBVS GL (D) BWT (KG) 200 (KG) 400 (KG) 600 (KG) MCW (KG) MILK (KG) SS (CM) CWT (KG) EMA (SQ CM) RUMP (MM) RBY (%) MARBLE FINENESS (%) SRI $ FTI $ F1 TI $ EBV -1.2 -1.6 6 10 9 13 1 0 15 2.2 0.1 0.2 1.6 0.28 173 163 161 ACC 66% 68% 70% 65% 64% 54% 54% 49% 60% 53% 55% 41% 55% 47% WORLD K'S MICHIFUKU SUMO CATTLE CO MICHIFUKU F154 SUMO CATTLE CO TANI C016 Sire:OLIVE GROVE WAGYU Q038 WESTHOLME HIRAMICHI TSURU WESTHOLME K5241 WESTHOLME MORIFUJI WORLD K'S HARUKI 2 (FB1614) TRENT BRIDGE J77 TRENT BRIDGE F C212 Dam:TRENT BRIDGE Q203 TRENT BRIDGE L0189 TRENT BRIDGE N310 TRENT BRIDGE F C208 LOT 99 TRENT BRIDGE T449 Yearling JULY 2023 BREEDPLAN EBVS GL (D) BWT (KG) 200 (KG) 400 (KG) 600 (KG) MCW (KG) MILK (KG) SS (CM) CWT (KG) EMA (SQ CM) RUMP (MM) RBY (%) MARBLE FINENESS (%) SRI $ FTI $ F1 TI $ EBV -0.4 3.1 19 27 44 47 4 0.2 39 5.9 -0.5 0.6 2.1 0.33 263 227 203 ACC 61% 65% 70% 65% 66% 54% 55% 47% 60% 54% 55% 39% 55% 46% SUMO CATTLE CO MICHIFUKU F126 TRENT BRIDGE N346 TRENT BRIDGE F F0118 Sire:TRENT BRIDGE R230 WESTHOLME B0039 TRENT BRIDGE P217 TRENT BRIDGE J22 GOSHU MICHITOMO TRENT BRIDGE TBRFL156 TRENT BRIDGE F E101 Dam:TRENT BRIDGE P122 TRENT BRIDGE F F116 TRENT BRIDGE TBRFM199 TRENT BRIDGE J2 LOT 97 TRENT BRIDGE T369 Yearling JULY 2023 BREEDPLAN EBVS GL (D) BWT (KG) 200 (KG) 400 (KG) 600 (KG) MCW (KG) MILK (KG) SS (CM) CWT (KG) EMA (SQ CM) RUMP (MM) RBY (%) MARBLE FINENESS (%) SRI $ FTI $ F1 TI $ EBV -1.5 0.3 10 27 40 54 -2 0.1 33 3.8 -1.8 0.7 2.8 0.4 303 263 242 ACC 66% 69% 71% 66% 65% 56% 56% 53% 62% 56% 57% 44% 58% 50% WORLD K'S MICHIFUKU SUMO CATTLE CO MICHIFUKU F154 SUMO CATTLE CO TANI C016 Sire:OLIVE GROVE WAGYU Q038 WESTHOLME HIRAMICHI TSURU WESTHOLME K5241 WESTHOLME MORIFUJI KITATERUYASUDOI J2810 HONGEN (IMP JAP) MACQUARIE WAGYU Y408 TWA F U561 Dam:TRENT BRIDGE Q119 ITOSHIGENAMI (IMP USA) TRENT BRIDGE F F0118 TRENT BRIDGE F C215 Identifier: TBRF22T361 DOB: 26/07/2022 Projected Weight: 378KG Identifier: TBRF22T449 DOB: 15/08/2022 Projected Weight: 369KG Identifier: TBRF22T369 DOB: 29/07/2022 Projected Weight: 374KG NOTES: Out of a J77 daughter who goes back to L189 on the bottom side, this bull combines a short gestation, moderate growth, positive milk and strong marble score. NOTES: The first son by R230 a thumping big bull with serious horsepower. T449 has growth figures in the top 15%, combined with a big EMA and marble score. Top 5% SRI and FB Index. NOTES: A cracking bull with a short gestation, low birth weight, top 20% growth and carcase and enormous marble score. Top 1% SRI. Top 2% F1 index.

RkJQdWJsaXNoZXIy MTI3ODI1